More Gulf Oil Debacles Ahead, So Stop Wasting Energy: Interview
BP’s Deepwater Horizon rig exploded on April 20, killing 11 men, and, over the next three months, 200 million gallons of oil gushed into the Gulf of Mexico. That’s enough to fuel the country for six hours.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis