Sanctions Cost Iran $60 Billion in Oil Investments, Burns SaysFlavia Krause-Jackson
Tougher U.S. sanctions on Iran are costing the Islamic regime as much as $60 billion in lost energy investments, Undersecretary of State William Burns said today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day