Malaysia Leads Asian M&A Rebound as Najib Eases RulesChong Pooi Koon and Barry Porter
Malaysia is the fastest growing market for mergers and acquisitions in the Asia-Pacific region as companies seize on record valuations and relaxed takeover rules to catch up with rivals in India and Singapore.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day