Ghana Oil Reserves to Be 5 Billion Barrels in 5 YearsJason McLure
Ghana, the West African nation set to begin exporting oil this month, will see reserves reach 5 billion barrels in five years as more fields start production, according to the chairman of the parliament’s energy committee.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling