Euro Near 11-Week Low as Europe Debt Crisis Spurs Risk AversionMonami Yui and Ron Harui
The euro traded near an 11-week low against the dollar on concern Europe’s debt crisis will spread to other countries such as Portugal and Spain, sapping demand for the region’s assets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders