B-School Admission Essays, For a FeeFrancesca Di Meglio
As competition heats up and people seek all sorts of help on their business school admission essays, everyone—from helicopter parents turned editors to top-dollar consulting services—are adding their two cents to MBA applications. But now at least some contributions may be going well beyond two cents. Two professional essay writers have told Bloomberg Businessweek that their companies have written application essays for MBA candidates who may have passed them off as their own. One of those essay writers says his clients have gotten into top programs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks