Poking Holes in RIM's Anti-Apple Rhetoric
BlackBerry manufacturer Research In Motion's (RIMM) chief executive, Jim Balsillie, made waves this week by taking a swipe at Apple (AAPL) with some curious comments at the Web 2.0 Summit in San Francisco. To be fair, Apple CEO Steve Jobs struck first, but are Balsillie's comments substantive—or just a knee-jerk reaction?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations