Merkel Fights for ‘Primacy’ Over Markets to Shift RiskTony Czuczka
German Chancellor Angela Merkel said she is in a “battle” with financial markets to make investors shoulder part of the risk in future euro-area debt crises, as the Bundesbank rallied to her side.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself