Lippmann Focuses Hedge Fund Buying on Subprime DebtJody Shenn and Saijel Kishan
Greg Lippmann, the former Deutsche Bank AG trader who gained fame for his bets against subprime- mortgage securities, focused his hedge fund’s buying on the debt in its first month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations