Blockbuster IPOs: The Disappointing Day AfterBy
General Motors (GM) roared back onto the stock market on Nov. 18 with what could go down as the largest public offering ever. That marquee sale comes amid the busiest week for initial public offerings, or IPOs, since before 2008's financial crisis. But an analysis conducted for Businessweek.com by Bloomberg Rankings shows just how risky IPOs can be for the individual investor.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's