Merck Drug Improves Cholesterol Without Safety RiskMichelle Fay Cortez
An experimental drug from Merck & Co. raised levels of good cholesterol, slashed bad cholesterol and may have helped patients avert heart complications, without the safety risks that prompted Pfizer Inc. to abandon a similar product four years ago.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations