Exclusive Suburbs Are Poised to Cost MoreBy
Tree-lined estates, charming shops, a golf club, and exceptional schools are among the many reasons some of the wealthiest people who work in Manhattan choose to live in Scarsdale, an historic village about 20 miles northeast of New York. They pay handsomely for it. With home prices, the cost of living, and tax rates placing among the highest in the U.S., Scarsdale is also the most-expensive suburban community to inhabit in New York State.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure