Bank of America Home Loan Head Says No Homes Improperly SeizedClea Benson and Lorraine Woellert
Flaws in Bank of America Corp.’s foreclosure paperwork haven’t caused the bank to seize any homes improperly, the president of the company’s home-loan division said in testimony prepared for Congress today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas