High-Spirited ‘Elf’ Finds Grumpy Dad, First Love: Jeremy Gerard
Will Ferrell’s goofy, urbane Christmas fable “Elf” had just a smidgen of bite. The 2003 movie returns as a Broadway musical, decaffeinated and heavy on the sugar.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing