News Corp.’s Murdoch Predicts Ad Changes for Digital NewspapersKristen Schweizer
James Murdoch, News Corp.’s chairman for Europe and Asia, expects newspapers to act more like cable channels as they increasingly move online and develop a wholesale marketplace for advertising.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day