What We Learned from the Crash
If it's true that lessons are learned best when they hit the pocketbook, then my financial education became complete in early 2009, when I received a dry e-mail, with only a faint whiff of apology, from my hedge fund manager. He announced he was shutting down and sending me back the remnants of my investment.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner