U.S. Stocks That Offer Emerging-Market ReturnsBy
American investors eager to profit from faster economic growth outside the U.S. can head to stock markets in Asia, Brazil, or Russia. Another option, closer to home, is to buy shares of U.S. companies with large overseas operations—a strategy the evidence suggests is paying off for many.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders