Admission Q&A: Southern Methodist University
Whether it's through internships, the global leadership program, making utmost use of the local business community, or its executive mentorship program, Southern Methodist University's Cox School of Business (Cox Full-Time MBA Profile) places great emphasis on bridging the gap between the classroom and the reality of the business world. To that end, Director of Admissions Patti Cudney says the school wants students who "are really craving that kind of a collaborative environment." It is an envoronment, Cudney says, that "extends beyond the classroom" and includes student peers, faculty, and the larger business community.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’