EU to Sell 300 Million CO2 Permits by End-’12 for AidEwa Krukowska and Jonathan Stearns
The European Union said it will sell 300 million carbon-dioxide permits by the end of 2012 from a reserve to spur clean-energy projects and vowed to “minimize” the impact of the sales on market prices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Nasdaq Declines on Tech Woes as Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting