Druckenmiller Alumni Said to Start $5 Billion Hedge-Fund FirmKatherine Burton and Saijel Kishan
Stan Druckenmiller’s former colleagues at Duquesne Capital Management LLC are opening a new firm with $5 billion in assets, said four people briefed on the plans, the second-largest hedge-fund startup ever.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations