Harper’s Pro-Trade Stance, Investment May Suffer From BHP RulingAlexandre Deslongchamps and Christopher Donville
The Canadian government’s rejection of BHP Billiton Ltd.’s $40 billion bid for Potash Corp. of Saskatchewan Inc. may hurt the country’s pro-trade image, deter foreign investors and penalize companies investing overseas.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet