Admissions Q&A: Columbia University
Applying to Columbia Business School (Columbia Full-Time MBA Profile) can be a daunting prospect, considering that only about 15 percent of applicants are accepted. Mary Miller, assistant dean of admissions, doesn't want that statistic to keep prospective students from applying, as decisions are made on an applicant-by-applicant basis.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy