Thai Floods Leave Residents on Rooftops as Toll RisesSupunnabul Suwannakij and Daniel Ten Kate
Floodwaters in southern Thailand’s biggest city submerged streets, cut electricity and forced residents to their roofs, the latest deluge in a nationwide disaster that has now claimed 107 lives.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020