Republican Victory May Keep Bull Market Alive
(Bloomberg) — The midterm elections that ended Democrats' control of the U.S. House of Representatives are likely to sustain the bull market that began in March 2009 at the depths of the financial crisis. U.S. stocks will continue their ascent because victorious Republicans probably will block Democrats' plans to raise taxes and impose stricter regulations on businesses, according to money managers interviewed before the vote.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’