HP Accuses Oracle of Harassing New CEO With SAP Trial SubpoenaKaren Gullo
Hewlett-Packard Co., accusing Oracle Corp. of harassing its new chief executive officer, refused to accept service of a subpoena requiring Leo Apotheker to testify at a trial over SAP AG’s downloading of Oracle software.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts