Clearinghouse Membership Not Limited to Dealers, Gensler SaysAsjylyn Loder
Clearinghouse membership shouldn’t be restricted to derivatives dealers and should be open to non-dealer financial institutions and asset managers, the top U.S. derivatives regulator said today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt