California Pot, Washington Income Tax Lose at PollsAlison Vekshin
California rejected a proposal to legalize marijuana for recreational use, Massachusetts defeated a plan to slash its sales tax and Washington state struck down a bid to impose an income tax on its wealthiest residents.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States