Abbott Challenges $1.67 Billion Patent Loss to J&J Over HumiraSusan Decker
Abbott Laboratories urged a U.S. appeals court to throw out a $1.67 billion patent-infringement verdict, the largest in U.S. history, set after a jury found the company used Johnson & Johnson’s technology to develop the arthritis drug Humira.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- Singapore Soars Up Innovation Rankings, U.S. Falls Out of Top 10
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets