Stock Analysts Agree: Supervalu Is no 'Buy'By
Supervalu (SVU) may be the least-loved large-cap stock on Wall Street: Not one of the 14 analysts who cover the supermarket company recommends that investors buy shares. Among the seven stocks in the Standard & Poor's 500-stock index without a buy rating, Supervalu is followed by the largest number of analysts, according to Bloomberg data.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's