Rousseff’s Victory Paves Way for More Women in Power in BrazilAdriana Brasileiro
Dilma Rousseff dedicated her victory as Brazil’s first female president to the nation’s women, saying it paves the way for their daughters to gain more power in government and business in Latin America’s largest economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day