Total Sees ‘Renewed Partnership’ for Abu Dhabi OilAyesha Daya and Anthony DiPaola
Total SA is “confident” it will continue to be a partner with Abu Dhabi in developing the Persian Gulf emirate’s oil reserves after its current production concession expires, an official at the French company said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks, Treasuries Rise as Greenback Weakens: Markets Wrap