Obama a Drag on Manchin in Pivotal West Virginia Senate Race
(Bloomberg)—Five years ago, the popular new U.S. Senator Barack Obama helped out when Robert Byrd of West Virginia needed money for his Senate re-election campaign, backing a fundraising effort that generated more than $600,000 in 24 hours.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts