Stag's Leap's Superlative S.L.V.Nick Passmore
For John Keats the fall was "a season of mists and mellow fruitfulness," and these words came to mind as I savored the wonderful Stag's Leap Wine Cellars S.L.V. Cabernet Sauvignon 2001 ($98).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas