Gold Gains in New York as Dollar’s Decline Spurs Investor DemandPham-Duy Nguyen and Nicholas Larkin
Gold gained for the first time in three days in New York as a sliding dollar spurred demand for the metal as an alternative asset.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders