Cigar Guy: The Best Candidate for Small BusinessGene Marks
As midterm elections draw near, many small business owners like myself are faced with daunting challenges that are affecting the future of the companies we run. Rising taxes. Out of control spending. Uncertainty over health-care reform. We have some big decisions to make. We have to choose the right people to represent our interests in Congress.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’