Uralkali, Silvinit to Gain If Russia Scraps Price Cap, VTB SaysMaria Kolesnikova
Shares of Russian potash producers OAO Silvinit and OAO Uralkali may rally an additional 5 percent to 7 percent on top of their current 12-month price estimates if the government stops capping local prices, VTB Capital said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt