Is Ex-Rocker Hall 'Still the One' for NY House Seat?
(Bloomberg) — Rock musician-turned-politician John Hall, elected in the 2006 wave of victories that gave Democrats control of the U.S. House, spent the last four years working to consolidate his hold on a district anchored in New York's Hudson Valley. He has focused on veterans' issues, health care and the small businesses that drive the economy in a district spread over five counties. He visits senior centers and entrepreneurs, marches in holiday parades, and kayaks down the Hudson River with constituents.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders