EU Reaches Compromise on Regulations for Hedge FundsBen Moshinsky
Hedge-fund and private-equity regulations that will restrict bonuses and require increased disclosure were approved by European Union negotiators representing the European Parliament and 27 member states.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing