Facebook Investor Mail.ru Seeks $876 Million in IPOZijing Wu and Jason Corcoran
Mail.ru Group Ltd., a Russian Internet company with stakes in Facebook Inc. and Zynga Game Network Inc., is seeking as much as $876 million in an initial public offering in London.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders