Immelt, McNerney Among CEOs to Meet Obama in IndiaHans Nichols
President Barack Obama will meet in India next month with a group of U.S. chief executive officers including Jeffrey Immelt of General Electric Co. and Jim McNerney of Boeing Co., as the administration seeks to boost exports.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’