Funny Flop Returns in Second Chance for ‘La Bete’: Interview
At the opening night performance of “La Bete” on Oct. 14, director Matthew Warchus paid an extraordinary tribute to an unprepossessingly handsome, square-jawed man in jacket, tie and jeans. Turning to the festive crowd from the stage of the Music Box Theatre, he said, “For those of you who don’t know, this is the playwright, David Hirson.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks