Gagosian Sells $20 Million Art in Paris, Plans Global GrowthScott Reyburn
Larry Gagosian can afford to smile as he stands in his new gallery. The American in Paris watches as his show of Cy Twombly works lures billionaire buyers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner