Stew’s Brooklyn, Guare’s Nawlins, Bambu’s Bye-Bye: N.Y. Weekend
Since winning a Tony Award for his remarkable autobiographical show “Passing Strange,” the Southern California-bred rocker Stew has put down roots in Brooklyn. The result is “Brooklyn Omnibus,’ a song cycle written with his partner, Heidi Rodewald, about life in Kings County.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020