Issa Says Obama Plays ‘Faster and Looser’ on Rules (Transcript)
U.S. Representative Darrell Issa, in an interview on Bloomberg Television’s “Political Capital with Al Hunt,” airing this weekend, accused President Barack Obama of “playing faster and looser” with the rules than former Republican President George W. Bush. Issa, a California Republican, is poised to be chairman of the House Oversight Committee if his party wins a majority in the House in the Nov. 2 election.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries