Issa Says Obama Plays ‘Faster and Looser’ on Rules (Transcript)
U.S. Representative Darrell Issa, in an interview on Bloomberg Television’s “Political Capital with Al Hunt,” airing this weekend, accused President Barack Obama of “playing faster and looser” with the rules than former Republican President George W. Bush. Issa, a California Republican, is poised to be chairman of the House Oversight Committee if his party wins a majority in the House in the Nov. 2 election.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner