How to Sink an MBA ApplicationFrancesca Di Meglio
As many business schools approach the first-round deadline for MBA applications, the admissions committees are anticipating their annual stop in Crazy Town. Population? The one MBA applicant who steps over the line by doing something so inane, silly, or downright wrong that he or she ruins any chance of getting in.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations