Drugmakers Eager to Diversify Suppliers Help A10 Soar
In 1987, Leah Brown lost an uncle to AIDS. His death left Brown, then a law student at Rutgers University, frustrated and deeply disappointed that drugs to treat the deadly disease were not yet available. The stinging memory of losing her “very best friend” stuck with Brown, inspiring the contract research company she founded 18 years later, in 2005, to assist in medical research and the development of new drugs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet