Ducasse Vaunts Sexy, Dynamic London Restaurant Scene: InterviewRichard Vines
Alain Ducasse smiles as he reflects on the difficulty of running a restaurant empire that stretches across eight countries and includes three-Michelin-star establishments in Monte Carlo, Paris and London. He queries this interpretation of his view.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans