U.S. Architect Billings Increase for the First Time Since 2008Hui-yong Yu
Billings by U.S. architects, a barometer of demand in commercial real estate, rose in September for the first time in almost three years, suggesting a recovery in construction spending might be under way, a survey showed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations