Brown Has 8-Point Lead Over Whitman in California PollAlison Vekshin
Democrat Jerry Brown has opened an eight-percentage-point lead over Republican Meg Whitman in the race for governor of California, a poll shows, with less than two weeks until the Nov. 2 election.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders