French Eurostar Outcry Is ‘Political,’ Eurotunnel SaysChris Jasper and Steve Rothwell
France’s intervention after Eurostar Group Ltd. ordered German trains for use in the Channel Tunnel was wholly political and not prompted by any realistic safety concerns, Groupe Eurotunnel SA, the link’s operator, said today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner